Sunday, July 20, 2014

Brown Street Block Party farewell

We look forward to the Brown Street Block Party every year.  This year it was the night before we left.  We were so happy we could go one more time and say to goodbye to all our friends.

 Whitney and me.  We had a lot of fun craft shows together and many fun play dates with our kids.
 Sweet little Harper and Viviana.

 Roy and Anne
 The beautiful Brown Street Inn.
 Doug and Natalie
 Whitney, Katie, me and Lindsey.  The "gourmet group" girls except for Brooke.

 I met Lindsey exactly 4 years ago at the Brown Street Block party.  She is probably one of the coolest people I have ever known.  I will miss her!

 The Collins.  One of the most down to earth, loving families we met.  These people are what makes the mid-west so cool.
 5 years ago when we rolled into town it was just the two of us.  Now we are a family of 5 and consider Iowa City our home.  A part of our heart will always be with our Ronalds Street home and the memories we made there.  So long old friend!

El Paso here we come!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, I will miss Iowa City too. Nice to see all the farewell pictures of your wonderful friends.

    ReplyDelete