Saturday, May 4, 2013

Tulip Festival in Pella Iowa

We finally made it out to Pella for the tulip festival.  I have wanted to go every year and something has always come up.  Even though it snowed in Pella this week and the forecast said 60 degrees with a 60% chance of rain, I was determined to go.  It was overcast and sprinkled on us a little but other than that, it was great.  Better to have a little rain than be super hot.



These guys love popcorn.


It is almost impossible to get both of them to look at me for a picture.  Impossible.

Ok, the food was amazing.  Here the boys are eating poffertjes.  They are the bomb.  They are little Dutch pancakes that are pure deliciousness.





1 comment:

  1. Jealous! Treagan and I went last year and all the tulips were dead because we had such a early heat wave. It was also incredibly hot that day and I wanted to die walking around. Wish we could have gone this year!!

    ReplyDelete