| When my mom was here helping with the babies she squeezed in time to make Valentina's blessing dress. I love it! I can't wait to take pictures of her in it. Thanks Mom! |
| My mom with the babies |
| 4th of July. Too bad you can't see Valentina's red, white and blue outfit. She is all scrunched up in a ball! |
| We went on a picnic last week. Bad idea. This is the only picture we took because it was too hot. Poor Valentina is sweating to death. |
| We are so happy Abuelita is here to visit. Qui Que calls her "E-ka" |
| We went to Nauvoo for the pageant and festivities. Qui Que had SO much fun! And in case you are wondering, that is Valentina on my chest in the green pouch. |
| This is a statue of Joseph and Hyrum Smith. Qui Que kept talking about the "caballos". |
| I loved this. Enrique pushing Qui Que around in a handcart. |
| The fam. |
Cutest family! love all the pictures.
ReplyDeletebeautiful blessing dress! wow! what a nice mom you have :)
ReplyDeleteyou look great! looks like you and the family have been busy having all sorts of fun. you are blessed with a beautiful family! congrats!
She is so cute! I love all of your pictures.
ReplyDeleteI love it! She is so cute! I love her beautiful dress to!
ReplyDeleteLooks like lots of fun since I left. The trip to Nauvoo, playing with block and Valentina's first outing to church. Great times.
ReplyDelete