Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall in Iowa City

Well, it has been a while since we have posted.  We have been enjoying the beautiful Fall in Iowa City.  Here are a few random pictures from the past month.

 We took these pictures while out for a walk in our neighborhood.

 Qui Que posing for his picture and eating raisins- his favorite!
 Yes, my child is watching T.V. 
I swore I would never be a mom that put her child in front of a T.V. 
I am sorry for judging. 
Sometimes T.V is great. 
Especially when your child is teething and nothing makes him happy.
 Enrique put Qui Que in the backpack and walked downtown to see me selling my pillows at Octoberfest.  Qui Que is behind Enrique.
 I love this one. 
 Note:  Enrique is not enrolled at Pacific Dental School.  He is still at Iowa.  He just loves that shirt.  I think it is time we buy him an Iowa Dental shirt.
 Happy Birthday Enrique!  Enrique turned 32 October 5th.  We love you Enrique!

 Qui Que playing with the leaves.

5 comments:

  1. These are wonderful pictures! Little Enrique is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, so fun to see the pics. I miss my time in Iowa City!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun times! I can't believe qui que is getting so big- time flies! hope to see him over the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I H-A-T-E teething. TV is a wonderful thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela- little Enrique is SO darn cute. Every time I see him I want to squeeze him because he makes me so happy! Oakley and I went for a walk in your neighborhood the other day and it was so pretty!! It's the perfect blend of fall colors and adorable old houses (like yours). :)

    ReplyDelete