My little Enrique turned 1 year old on July 21st!
Happy Birthday Enriquito!
Papi and I love you so much. This year has been one of the happiest of our lives.
You are our little buddy.
You do not lack in the attention department. Whenever you are down for a nap and we hear you wake up, we race into your bedroom in hopes of reaching you first.
You are such a happy baby.
We just returned from Utah- an 18 hour drive. I can honestly say, you did great! You got a little fussy the last hour but so did I!
You are walking now. You started walking when we were up in Bear Lake with my family. You look so cute as you toddle back and forth to get around.
You can say...
Hola and wave your hand (although it sounds like lala).
agua and you say it not only for water but for everything you eat!
and uh-oh.
We celebrated Enriquito's birthday party at park in Provo Utah with family. I saw the idea for an Uno party here. I thought it was such a cleaver idea and fit my little bilingual baby. Here are some of the pictures of the fun!
Happy Birthday Enriquito!
Papi and I love you so much. This year has been one of the happiest of our lives.
You are our little buddy.
You do not lack in the attention department. Whenever you are down for a nap and we hear you wake up, we race into your bedroom in hopes of reaching you first.
You are such a happy baby.
We just returned from Utah- an 18 hour drive. I can honestly say, you did great! You got a little fussy the last hour but so did I!
You are walking now. You started walking when we were up in Bear Lake with my family. You look so cute as you toddle back and forth to get around.
You can say...
Hola and wave your hand (although it sounds like lala).
agua and you say it not only for water but for everything you eat!
and uh-oh.
We celebrated Enriquito's birthday party at park in Provo Utah with family. I saw the idea for an Uno party here. I thought it was such a cleaver idea and fit my little bilingual baby. Here are some of the pictures of the fun!
I had great ambitions to make this really cool fondant cake.
I had a little war in the kitchen and after 2 failed attempts, Costco won.
But hey, they did a great job.
Thanks Costco.
Playing with the baseball set Grandpa Jon gave him.
Thanks to everyone that came to the party! It was fun!
Thanks to everyone that came to the party! It was fun!

So cute! You are so creative.
ReplyDeletesuch a cute party idea! your amazing.
ReplyDelete