Well, life is getting a little more exciting for Enriquito. He has friends come over to play with him and he can sit up all by himself! He is really good at sitting up except for every once in a while I will her a thud and look over and his little face will be planted on our wood floors. Poor guy. I put a blanket down but it doesn't really help. It is actually kind of funny to watch. He doesn't know how to stop himself so it's just head first onto the floor. This is a picture of him playing with his friend, Millie.
Funny little guy! That smile is to die for! I love it! and he is ALWAYS so smiley!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how big he is getting!
ReplyDeleteLook how cute that picture of Mill and him is!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm telling you this kid is going to be a model when he grows up
I want to kiss those lips!!
its so much fun to see learning new things and growing up :)
Oh I really miss that boy!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is going to be such a ladies man...
ReplyDeletethat face! he is soo smiley! i love it. when are you guys going to be in utah next??
ReplyDelete