Monday, December 13, 2010

But it's my birthday...

Well, I think Enrique is a little relieved my birthday is over. By the end of the day I think he was tired of hearing me say, "But it's my birthday..." I milked that for all it was worth. :)

We went out to Atlas downtown Iowa City (Join the Club | Atlas Restaurant Iowa City) for my birthday. If you click on the link above and join their mailing list they will send you coupon to use the month of your birthday and you get a free entree! So I definitely took advantage of that and ordered myself a free $30 steak.

You will notice that we are in restaurant in this picture. I wish I had taken picture of us at the end of our dinner because it would be a picture of us eating dinner in our house. After we ordered we realized bringing a baby to dinner wasn't the best idea. He got a little squirmy and we were afraid (actually Enrique was afraid) he would start to scream so we got our food to go.

I have to say the highlight of my birthday was going to my friend, Lindsey son's birthday party. We have the same birthday so I kind of felt like it was a party for me too :) Lindsey threw him a cowboy birthday party. Here is a picture of us and the Clydesdale horse. So cool!
Check out the awesome cake in the back ground!
Birthday Dinner
This is little Enrique's happy birthday face.

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I love little Enrique's face in the picture with the horse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I'm so glad you enjoyed it, and milked it for all it was worth. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Happy Birthday Angela. I love the balloon.

    ReplyDelete