Wow, what an eventful past couple of weeks. I flew into Utah for my brother Jace's wedding. I was there for about 2 weeks. While I was there I had two baby showers. One was thrown by my aunt and cousin. They did such a cute job. I wish I had taken more pictures to show all the details. My cousin, Kirsten is a great blogger/photographer and she took some cute pictures. You can check them out here Snippets of Life. Thank you Aunt Sue and Kirsten for throwing such a cute shower!
So, I was unprepared and didn't charge my camera before my brother's wedding. I know, what was I thinking? Maybe I was thinking, ' pictures have not been looking so good of me lately so I am in no rush to charge my camera to have more bad pictures of me. ' kidding, that would be very vain of me. Anyway, I was able to get a couple before my camera died.
Proud mother of the groom!
My girlfriends threw me such a cute baby shower. My friend Lindsay made this sign which is now proudly hanging in my nursery.
This is me trying to suck in to prove everyone wrong! You should have seen how long some of those toilet papers were!
So, we totally forgot to take a picture of everyone before people started leaving. Bummer! We remembered right at the end with just a few of us left. Thanks girls for such a cute shower!
I was also able to go to my sister's Demarie's graduation. See those yellow ropes she is wearing? I didn't get to wear those. You have to earn them. Maybe if I had known working harder in high school would result in my graduation outfit looking cuter, I would have worked a little harder. Demarie will be going to BYU next year, the first of us siblings. Good work Demarie!
Ang! You look so cute -- loving the cute belly. By the way, I had wanted to come to your shower so badly but we were out of town that day -- we have been for most of the summer. Looks like it was fun! So happy for you to have your baby. I love having a little boy - I'm sure you will too. And with all your awesome craftiness and the good-looking genes he'll be inheriting, I'm sure he'll be the handsomest little dude around. So excited to see pics! And Oh what sweet relief to not be carrying around that extra weight in front anymore! You'll actually be able to roll over in bed again without it being a production! So happy for you! :):):):):):):):)
ReplyDelete