Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Enrique!




Enrique turned 30 today.  I would have loved to invite some of our friends over to celebrate his birthday but he told me he had to much studying to do!  He is such a hard worker.  If it were me, I would have looked for anyway to get out of studying.  This is why is he is the one in dental school.  

For dinner I made flautas and rice and beans.  For dessert I made New York cheesecake.  I have to say, I don't even like cheesecake and this was amazing.  We both ate way to much!  Don't worry, I made it with half the fat of regular cheesecake.  You might be wondering how I was able to pull that off and still have it taste amazing.  Well, I just cut the recipe in half.  I only made half the portion, therefore, half the fat.  Right?

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Enrique! Looks like a fun time, wish we were there to taste Angela's cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! I need your cheesecake recipe, it looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayy happy birthday enrique! your such a cute wife. miss u guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey buddy the BIG 30!! where is all the black stuff? Isn't your 30th supposed to be black and depressing? I guess not when you are a stud like Enrique! haha

    ReplyDelete