Enrique and I rode our bikes down to the stadium for the first football game of the year. It was nuts. The whole town was there! It was the biggest tailgate party I have ever seen. Food everywhere. Hot dogs, beer, polish dogs, beer, hamburgers, nachos and beer all right under our nose at 10 o'clock in the morning! Enrique took advantage of the hamburgers and had one for breakfast. I passed, I was still full from by bowl of wheat chex.
Enrique outside Kinnick Stadium.
So, see that American flag? Well, now it's gone. That night one of the crazy undergrades must have thought it would be funny to take it. When I told my mom what happened she told me I wasn't suppose to have have flags out past dusk anyway. huh.... Well I do remember at girls camp we would always take the flag down at dusk but I guess I didn't put two and two together that when I have my own house I was suppose to do the same thing. So I guess it's my fault. That is to bad because I thought it looked pretty cute.
You are so stinkin' funny, I love your blog.
ReplyDeleteSounds like so much fun to ride bikes to the stadium....so sorry about the flag...
ReplyDeleteHow cute are you guys!!!?? Miss ya
ReplyDeleteD